Remote Hosting and Application Management Services
June 22, 2017
Pulse has over 20 years of secure hosting experience delivering reliable, scalable and high-performing remote services. Pulse Hosting provides advanced IT architecture, infrastructure support and application administration. This allows you to transfer the burden of IT responsibilities to a highly-trained team of infrastructure and application specialists. Most importantly, Pulse Hosting improves your IT operations with a predictable cost model that helps you reduce variable costs and better manage your IT budget.
How Does Pulse Hosting Benefit My Practice?
Eliminate Large Up-Front IT Investments
Avoid the high cost and frustration of hardware & software installation and maintenance while gaining access to state-of-the-art servers at simple subscription prices.
Operate the Latest Software Releases
Ensure your servers and Pulse applications are always current with regular software updates and IT maintenance. Free your practice from system maintenance and time spent upgrading hardware and software.
Pulse servers are cost effective — you only play for the users/resources you need, so it’s simple to scale your configuration as your practice grows. Additionally, our hosted environments allow you to eliminate your current Pulse IT Service Management & Software Update fees.
Gain Flexibility and Security
Pulse servers are hosted in an ISO 27001, PCI and HIPAA compliant data center with 24/7/365 support. We have daily backup and full disaster recovery planning, ensuring that your patient data is always safe and secure.
Pulse Hosting Features
- Leading-edge IT architecture and infrastructure utilizing a best-of-breed hosting foundation including:
- Dell PowerEdge servers
- VMware vSphere virtualization
- IBM storage & backup technology
- Cisco 10Gbps LAN backbone
- Microsoft Azure multifactor authorization
- Predictable monthly costs by reducing IT infrastructure expenses and total cost of ownership.
- Improved provider and clinician user experience through better system availability and well-maintained infrastructure.
- Limited disruptive downtime with guaranteed system availability, response times and service desk response — all backed by Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- 24/7/365 Application Services including:
- Provision and installation of application software including sublicensed software
- Ongoing application upgrades, maintenance & refreshes
- Application performance monitoring
- Access to Pulse application experts with experience running hundreds of Pulse-hosted platforms including:
- PulsePM and PulseCloud
- Minimized risk of security and compliance problems using secure patient data storage hosted in an ISO 27001, PCI and HIPAA compliant data center.
- Backup and redundancy support including disaster recovery options.