Pulse Mobile gives physicians a point-of-care “mobile office” that offers secure 24x7 access to patient information from anywhere
Pulse Mobile was developed to create a simple and intuitive workflow to access patient records and scheduling information. Convenient and secure, our app gives physicians a point-of-care “mobile office” that interfaces to their home office systems to review daily appointments, patient encounter notes, current medications & allergies, and lab results & immunizations from their smartphones. Physicians ultimately save on time and limited resources while they provide high-quality care to patients. Pulse Mobile is a physician-focused app for iOS smartphones – physicians can access clinical data remotely and after hours. Pulse Mobile offers access to PulseEHR at the touch of a button, as all Pulse Mobile data is integrated with our EHR solution.
Pulse Mobile HIPAA Compliance and Security
Pulse Mobile is HIPAA compliant so your clients’ PHI is protected when using your smartphone. This solution features 99.99% uptime with comprehensive redundancy. Information in the app does not save to mobile devices and is erased upon closure of the app.
Benefits of Pulse Mobile:
- Easy access to all patient data promotes faster decision making process and response to care for patients
- Get your time back by streamlining your clinical and financial workflows at the touch of a button
- Enhance patient satisfaction with quicker appointment scheduling and faster way of documenting patient encounter notes
- Highly secure, HIPAA compliant mobile app that can be accessed 24x7 from your smartphone
- View daily appointments
- Review encounter notes
- Current medications & allergies
- Active problems
- View lab results & immunizations
- Capture patient charges
- Create & complete tasks