By using Quippe, PulseCloud EHR preserves your clinical workflow — what you do, when you do it — while allowing you to completely document a patient encounter at the point of care.
PulseCloud EHR lets physicians focus on the patient and their problems & conditions, complete their documentation, order tests, make a diagnosis and construct a plan of care, while taking care of all the coding and compliance requirements without having to look up or search for codes.
September 15, 2017
PulseCloud EHR uses Medicomp Systems’ clinical knowledge engine and user interface, Quippe, which supports the physician thought processes and workflow at the point of care, simplifying the clinical documentation process for your medical team. Inside PulseCloud EHR, Quippe provides a single workspace with an actionable patient summary showing all clinically relevant information for any problem.Using Quippe, PulseCloud EHR presents relevant clinical concepts at the point of care for 98% of the clinical scenarios seen by clinicians. To do so, the Quippe clinical engine is comprised of 340,000 pre-coordinated concepts, with more than 1.2 million mappings to external terminologies and code sets. This makes PulseCloud EHR clinically interoperable for problems, medications, tests and therapies, as well as supporting E/M coding and MACRA clinical quality measures (CQMs).Quippe presents the relevant symptoms, patient history and physical exam findings for any diagnosis or clinical scenario with a single click. The clinical engine then provides tests and therapies for any selected problem, while coding all clinical information to meet documentation, CQM and E/M requirements, and be ready for billing.
Using PulseCloud EHR Integrated with Quippe:
- Keeps a physician's thought processes at the forefront while transforming disorganized medical information into structured data that facilitates quick and accurate clinical documentation.
- Provides point-of-care information that is clinically relevant to the patient currently being seen.
- Tracks and documents clinical quality measures that are tied to quality payment programs like MIPS.
- Lets physicians easily create a structured, intuitive physician chart with actionable views of patient data.
- Lets physicians see more patients in the same amount of time (or less!), and allows physicians to complete all documentation and quality, compliance, and billing requirements at the time of the patient encounter.