Pulse EHR Stimulus Guarantee
The HITECH Act provides an incentive for the adoption and “Meaningful Use” of a Qualifying EHR such as 2011 Pulse Complete EHR. Those who elect to participate may receive significant economic incentives starting in 2011 including:
- Up to $44,000 per eligible provider under the medicare EHR incentive program
- Up to $63,500 per eligible provider under the medicaid EHR incentive program
- 1% bonus on your Medicare payments under Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS)
- 1% bonus on your Medicare payments under the ePrescribing incentive plan
Conversely, for physicians who elect not to implement a “Qualifying EHR” and utilize it in a Meaningful Way prior to 2015, Medicare reimbursements will start decreasing each year.
Certified EHR’s benefit Physician’s with:
- Improved workflow efficiencies and resulting economic benefits
- Adoption of a national interoperability standard
- Improved quality of patient care
- Reduction in medical errors
What is required to receive the benefits of the HITECH Act?
To qualify as a participant in the HITECH Act and to receive the positive benefits for participating you must:
- Have a Qualified EHR as defined
- Attest to “Meaningful Use” of the Qualifying EHR during stage 1
Pulse EHR Stimulus guarantee!
Pulse guarantees that its solution will meet certification requirements for HITECH qualification in stages 1 through 3 of the incentive program. Pulse’s 2011 Pulse Complete EHR has successfully attained ONC-ATCB 2011/2012 complete EHR certification. The Pulse EHR software was tested and certified by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology (CCHIT®), an authorized testing and certification body recognized by the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC), part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
This important certification gives healthcare providers maximum assurance that Pulse will meet their needs, as well as support their achievement of Meaningful Use to qualify for the financial incentives available in the 2009 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA). Pulse EHR customers enjoy a future-proof solution today. You can too.
Learn more about the Pulse HITECH guarantee and schedule a live product demo by contacting a Pulse representative at 800-444-0882.